The HypnoBirthing® Childbirth method is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a technique for achieving a satisfying, relaxing, and stress-free method of birthing. HypnoBirthing® teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. You will learn to call upon your body’s own natural relaxant and thus lessen or eliminate discomfort and the need for medication. When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth and when mind and body are in harmony, nature is free to function in the same will-designed manner that it does with all other creatures.
You will be fascinated as you view HypnoBirthing® films showing laboring mothers, awake, alert and in good humor as they experience the kind of gentle birth that you, too, can know when you are free of the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome.
HypnoBirthing® teaches you to release all prior programming about birth, how to trust your body and work with it, as well as how to free yourself of harmful emotions that lead to pain-causing fear and unyielding muscles.
HypnoBirthing® will teach you the art of using your own natural birthing instincts. With HypnoBirthing®, you will be aware and fully in control, but profoundly relaxed.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birth
• To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
• What’s wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods
• Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
• How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
• To create your body’s own natural relaxant, the only safe labor enhancement
• Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
• How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful
• Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
• To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended